Wednesday, April 22, 2015

You are Awesome card

This is one of those cards that I don't make often.  Not that there are not enough awesome people around me, but it's just not something I'm used to make.

However, there is this one person who really rocks and I think that a regular Thank You card is not enough to show my gratitude.  So I decided to make one that says "You are Awesome" on the front of the card:


Do you think this color combo is not feminine at all?  After I am done with it, I was a bit worried about it.  But the recipient does not strike me as a girly girl, does it matter it is not in pink or pastel colors?  I hope not.

My card is linking up to the following:
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
Mema's Craft - Die/Punch
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Sentiment
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Pinspirational - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card to give a friend :) Love this sentiment and the color choices you used!! Thank you for joining us this week at TTCRD.
    Cindy- TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo and think the recipient will love this card. Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap. Linda dt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be perfect to give to a tween or teen. Simple and straight to the point, yet bright and cheerful. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how awesome is this fab colours the orange really pops and thanks for sharing with us at LTSCB this time hope you will come and play along again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is awesome!

    Thank you for participating in the last {PIN}Spirational Challenge. A new one is about to begun... I hope you'll check it out and play along with it, too!

    ReplyDelete